Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) announced that it will again display its entire commercial product lineup at the 2011 European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE) May 17-19 in Geneva, Switzerland. The company’s enhanced indoor exhibit will be located in the PalExpo Convention Center, Hall 7, Booth 7070.
“EBACE has become a major international show that continues to expand its reach,” said Sean McGeough, HBC president, Europe, Middle East and Africa. “Each year, we look forward to showcasing our aircraft to visitors from around the world. This is especially true this year as we see indications of renewed activity in the marketplace in Europe and globally. As we continue to expand our network of sales and service representatives and our customer base continues to grow, this venue also has become a logical one for hosting customer sessions and furthering relationships.”
In addition to its aircraft and exhibit hall display, the company will host Maintenance and Operations (M&O) seminars on the second day of the show, Wednesday, May 18, for operators of Hawker 125 Series aircraft from 9-11 a.m. and for King Air operators from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Conference Room 3 in Hall 6 at the PalExpo Convention Center.
HBC’s indoor exhibit will again feature a Global Customer Support area with interactive kiosks, an interior selection center where customers can use computer modeling to help select their aircraft interiors and aircraft floor models featuring the entire aircraft lineup.
The Hawker Beechcraft commercial product line on display at EBACE will include:
– The flagship of the Hawker line, the composite fuselage Hawker 4000 sets the standard for performance and value in the super-midsize business jet class. With a 3,280 nautical mile non-stop range and cruise speeds up to Mach 0.84, it features a sophisticated composite fuselage, all metal supercritical wing, powerful Pratt & Whitney Canada FADEC-controlled engines and state-of-the-art Honeywell Primus EPIC avionics.
– From the best-selling midsized business jet lineage (the Hawker 800 series), the Hawker 900XP has combined new Honeywell engines with enhanced winglets and a large cabin for increased performance, range, efficiency, comfort and unprecedented value.
– The newest evolution of the famed Hawker 800 lineage, this light-midsize business jet redefines its class with a large midsize cabin, additional baggage space and proven efficiency.
Beechcraft Premier IA
– Truly an advanced technology light jet, the Premier IA offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency. With its single-pilot certification, advanced composite construction, seven-passenger seating and a top cruise speed of more than 500 miles per hour, the Premier IA offers the ultimate in operational flexibility. It sets the industry standard for being both a true “pilot’s airplane” and a serious business tool.
Beechcraft King Air 350i
– Now equipped with the Rockwell Collins Venue™ cabin management system and state-of-the-art Beechcraft FlexCabin capability, the King Air 350i sets the standard in cabin comfort, business capability, in-flight productivity and entertainment. It delivers unmatched fuel efficiency and the lowest operating cost per seat mile, making it the greenest aircraft in its class. The King Air 350i is the perfect addition to any corporate fleet.
Beechcraft King Air 250
– Building on a reputation of proven performance, the next-generation Beechcraft King Air 250 features composite winglets and lightweight composite propellers, delivering improved runway performance, range, speed and enhanced climb. Passengers travel in quintessential King Air comfort, easily moving about in the spacious square-oval cabin over long-distance journeys. The King Air 250 further defines mission reliability with a ram air recovery system that maintains peak performance when the anti-icing system is activated, resulting in a high-performance, all-weather aircraft.
Beechcraft King Air C90GTx
– Key enhancements to the King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than some very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed squared-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
Beechcraft Baron G58
– The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating that allows for seating of two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
Beechcraft Bonanza G36
– The most prestigious high-performance single-engine piston on the market, the Bonanza G36 offers six passenger comfort and cabin flexibility not found in similar priced four-seat aircraft. It also features Garmin G1000® avionics and a GFC 700 flight control system, making the best selling personal aircraft the most capable Bonanza yet.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Salina, Kan.; Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers.