Russian business aviation market leaders and international experts will gather to discuss market trends and challenges. Acting as world economy detector business aviation market had to undergo crucial changes for the last two years.
International experience in implementing alternative fleet management models, local specifics and helicopter operations for corporate aviation will be the key issues for discussions.
Business Aviation Forum will see attendance of Russian and international business aviation operators, representatives of aviation authorities, banks, airports and handling companies, aircraft manufacturers, MRO providers, financial, insurance and leasing companies, service providers.
The conference agenda includes
• Business aviation: global trends and Russian specifics
• Round table discussion: Specifics of the Russian business aviation market development
• Business jet market: shifting highlights
• Efficiency of different business models and fleet management
• Round table discussion: helicopter operations in business and corporate aviation
Business Aviation Forum will take place on June 24 in Renaissance Moscow Hotel.
The conference is organized by ATO Events in cooperation with Air Transport Observer magazine and Gulfstream as General Partner.
To register on-line and receive additional information please visit events.ato.ru
Conference coordinator – Nadezhda Schegoleva, Теl.: +7 495 626-5329, Mob.: +7 964 500-2524, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.